An assortment of cork pieces to make realistic rubble and rock formations on your bases. The basic process is as follows:
- Break up and arrange cork pieces on base to check for desired layout.
- Glue pieces in place with superglue.
- Add sand, rocks, debris, etc. as needed.
- Airbrush or paint with black paint. eg. Vallejo Model Air Black.
- When dry, highlight by dry brushing with a dark grey or brown paint.
- Add foliage, vegetation, props etc. and glue in place.
- Mount model with glue and/or pins.
- Can also be used to make iron oxide (red) rock formations, forest scenes, urban rubble etc. with some imagination. Try adding small pieces of metal such as paper clips to emulate ribar!